I would like to invite you to attend the free webinar ‘STREAM-0D: A New Vision For Zero-Defect Manufacturing’, scheduled for Friday, March 27th, from 2pm to 4.15pm (CET).
The webinar aims at providing an insight of the STREAM-0D solution, showcasing goals and results of the project and its real case applications in automotive production lines: brake boosters, tapered-roller bearings and rubber car sealings.
• From 2.10 p.m. to 2.20 p.m. (CET TIME) – STREAM-0D: Real-Time Simulation for Zero-Defect Manufacturing
• From 2.20 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (CET TIME) – The STREAM-0D solution: modules implementation
• From 3.30 p.m. to 4.15 p.m. (CET TIME) – Real case scenarios: the application of STREAM-0D in the automotive industry
The full agenda of the webinar is attached here. Please register for free using this link.
The speeches will be in English.
The webinar platform will be GoToWebinar.
The speeches will be in English
»»2.00 p.m. Opening and welcome | Fulvio Bernardini, Day One, Communication
and Dissemination manager
»»2.10 p.m. STREAM-0D: Real-Time Simulation for Zero-Defect Manufacturing
Overview of the project | Josè Ramon Valdes, ITAINNOVA, project coordinator
»»2.20 p.m. The STREAM-0D solution: modules implementation
• Application of Digital Twins in the Production of Automotive Components |
Alberto Ortega, ITAINNOVA
• Sensoring and Data-Based Models for Defect Prevention in Automotive
Production | Alexios Papacharalampopoulos, LMS
• Instantaneous Optimization of Process Parameters | Alberto Landini, STAM
• Cloud Implementation and Recalibration | Giulia Barbano, IES
»»3.30 p.m. Real case scenarios: the application of STREAM-0D in the
• Standard Profil: Optimisation of Rubber Extrusion Processes in Car Sealing
Production | Salvador Izquierdo, ITAINNOVA
• ZF: Minimising the Variability of the Pedal Feel in Car Brake Boosters |
Leticia Gracia, ITAINNOVA
• Fersa Bearings: Zero-Defect Production of Tapered-Roller Bearings |
Fernando Cebrian, Fersa Bearings
»» 4.15 p.m. End of the session
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 723082”.